BizStore » Books » Nutrition Counseling and Education Skills: A Guide for Professionals
Edition: Seventh, North American
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 448
Publication Date: 2017-02-08
Now in vibrant full color, this updated 7th Edition of Holli’s best-selling Nutrition Counseling and Education Skills : A Guide for Professionals helps students develop the communications, counseling, interviewing, motivational, and professional skills they’ll need as Registered Dietician professionals.
Throughout the book, the authors focus on effective nutrition interventions, evidence-based theories and models, clinical nutrition principles, and knowledge of behavioral science and educational approaches.
Packed with activities, case studies, and self-assessment questions, the 7th Edition features new content that reflects the latest changes in the field, new online videos that bring nutrition counseling techniques to life, and a powerful array of new and enhanced in-text and online learning tools.
• Krause's Food & the Nutrition Care Process (Krause's Food & Nutrition Therapy)
• Community Nutrition in Action: An Entrepreneurial Approach
• Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism
• Foodservice Organizations: A Managerial and Systems Approach (9th Edition)
• Nutrition Therapy and Pathophysiology
• Foodservice Management: Principles and Practices (13th Edition)
• Nutrition Through the Life Cycle
• Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case-Study Approach
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Pocket Guide to Nutrition Assessment
• Motivational Interviewing in Nutrition and Fitness (Applications of Motivational Interviewing)