BizStore » Books » Mastering Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts and Dapps
Label: O'Reilly Media
Manufacturer: O'Reilly Media
Number Of Pages: 200
Publication Date: 2018-02-25
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Studio: O'Reilly Media
If you’re looking to get started with the Ethereum protocol—or are among the many open source developers, integrators, and system administrators already working with this platform—Mastering Ethereum is the definitive book on the topic. Authors Gavin Wood and Andreas Antonopoulos provide everything you need to know about building smart contracts and decentralized autonomous organizations on the Ethereum blockchain.
By bridging the world of cloud computing, grid computing, and blockchains, Ethereum has create a massive decentralized computing platform that many people are calling a "world computer." Ethereum has also spawned a rapidly growing ecosystem of software startups vying to build decentralized applications, known as "dapps".
With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract), and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middle man or counterparty risk.
Discover why IBM, Microsoft, NASDAQ, and other organizations have announced interest and/or development in this Turing-complete decentralized computing platform with Mastering Ethereum.
• Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
• Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for Beginners
• Ethereum: Blockchains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
• Ethereum Programming
• Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
• The Internet of Money
• Blockchain Applications: A Hands-On Approach
• Ethereum - Distributed Consensus (A Concise Ethereum History Book)
• The Business Blockchain: Promise, Practice, and Application of the Next Internet Technology
• Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction