BizStore » Books » Defensive Security Handbook: Best Practices for Securing Infrastructure
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: O'Reilly Media
Manufacturer: O'Reilly Media
Number Of Pages: 284
Publication Date: 2017-04-21
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Studio: O'Reilly Media
Despite the increase of high-profile hacks, record-breaking data leaks, and ransomware attacks, many organizations don’t have the budget to establish or outsource an information security (InfoSec) program, forcing them to learn on the job. For companies obliged to improvise, this pragmatic guide provides a security-101 handbook with steps, tools, processes, and ideas to help you drive maximum-security improvement at little or no cost.
Each chapter in this book provides step-by-step instructions for dealing with a specific issue, including breaches and disasters, compliance, network infrastructure and password management, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing, among others. Network engineers, system administrators, and security professionals will learn tools and techniques to help improve security in sensible, manageable chunks.
• Crafting the InfoSec Playbook: Security Monitoring and Incident Response Master Plan
• Zero Trust Networks: Building Secure Systems in Untrusted Networks
• Intelligence-Driven Incident Response: Outwitting the Adversary
• Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM)
• Network Security Assessment: Know Your Network
• The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
• Blue Team Handbook: Incident Response Edition: A condensed field guide for the Cyber Security Incident Responder.
• Rtfm: Red Team Field Manual
• Blue Team Handbook: SOC, SIEM, and Threat Hunting Use Cases: A condensed field guide for the Security Operations team (Volume 2)
• Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies: Infrastructure security with Red Team and Blue Team tactics