BizStore » Books » Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: O'Reilly Media
Manufacturer: O'Reilly Media
Number Of Pages: 408
Publication Date: 2017-07-01
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Studio: O'Reilly Media
Join the technological revolution that's taking the world of finance by storm. Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need to participate in the internet of money. Whether you're building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this revised and expanded second edition provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it's already spawned a multi-billion dollar global economy. This economy is open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.
The second edition includes:
• Mastering Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts and Dapps
• The Internet of Money
• Ethereum: Blockchains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
• Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for Beginners
• Blockchain For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
• Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction
• Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
• Blockchain Applications: A Hands-On Approach
• Ethereum Programming
• The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order