BizStore » Books » Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps
Edition: 1st ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 276
Publication Date: 2017-03-16
Release Date: 2017-03-16
In 25 concise steps, you will learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
This book bridges the gap that exists between purely technical books about the blockchain and purely business-focused books. It does so by explaining both the technical concepts that make up the blockchain and their role in business-relevant applications.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
Everyone who wants to get a general idea of what blockchain technology is, how it works, and how it will potentially change the financial system as we know it
• Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
• Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy
• The Story of the Blockchain: A Beginner's Guide to the Technology That Nobody Understands
• Mastering Blockchain: Distributed ledger technology, decentralization, and smart contracts explained, 2nd Edition
• Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
• Blockchain For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
• Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Is Changing the World
• Blockchain and the Law: The Rule of Code
• The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything
• Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.