BizStore » Books » Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide: The Quickest Way to Learn to Play (Fundamental Changes)
BizStore » Book
Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide: The Quickest Way to Learn to Play (Fundamental Changes)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Pages: 52
Publication Date: 2013-03-22
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Quickly Master the Guitar and Build Good Habits for Life-Long Learning
Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide, teaches you to play the right way from the first time you pick up the instrument.
Learn to hold and strum the guitar, play in time, change chords, finger pick plus much more.
There are many common mistakes that beginner guitarists make that limit musical develop over a lifetime. Beginner's Guitar: The Complete Guide forms a foundation of effortless good technique and skills that will last a lifetime.
Often, self-taught learners will 'hit a wall' later on due to bad techniques picked up early on.
As a guitar teacher, time and time again I see adult guitarists who have come to a road block in their playing. It may be speed, changing chords, rhythm, or many other obstacles that were created when they first started learning. Most often, the student doesn't even know what the problem is, or why it's occurring.
By learning the correct skills early on, you will avoid many common challenges later in your development.
Beginner's Guitar Lessons: The Essential Guide contains
Complete Chapter Listing:
Check out the Excellent Reviews
"This outstanding book of true beginner’s lessons has me squarely on the path and hungering for more."
This Book Will Get You Playing Guitar the Right Way
Get off on the right foot with this fun, comprehensive beginner's guide to guitar.
Click to buy it now and there's free delivery with Amazon Prime.
• Guitar: The First 100 Chords for Guitar: How to Learn and Play Guitar Chords: The Complete Beginner Guitar Method
• Complete Technique for Modern Guitar: Second Edition
• The Guitar Finger-Gym: Build Stamina, Coordination, Dexterity and Speed on the Guitar
• The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: Second Edition
• Guitar Fretboard Fluency: The Creative Guide to Mastering The Guitar
• Guitar Chords in Context Part One: Construction and Application (Volume 1)
• Guitar: The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists: Learn and Apply Music Theory for Guitar
• Teach Yourself to Play Guitar: A Quick and Easy Introduction for Beginners
• Guitar Scales in Context: The Practical Reference Guide
• The Complete Guide to Playing Blues Guitar: Book One - Rhythm (Play Blues Guitar) (Volume 1)