BizStore » Books » To Jesus through Mary
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 190
Publication Date: 2012-11-29
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
“…a remarkable spiritual writer.” – The Montfort Fathers about their own Fr. Jean-Marie Texier
Are you fed up with NOT experiencing the remarkable results St. Louis de Montfort promises to those who are faithful in living their consecration to Mary, despite your best efforts?
St. Louis says: “As there are secrets of nature to do in a short time at little cost and with facility, natural operations, so also in like manner there are secrets in the order of grace to do in a short time with sweetness and facility, supernatural operations, such as emptying ourselves of self, filling ourselves with God, and becoming perfect” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #82).
But have you been able to fill yourself with God “in a short time at little cost and with facility”?
He also said:
“I have said that this would come to pass particularly at the end of the world, and indeed presently, because the Most High with His holy Mother has to form for Himself great Saints, who shall surpass most of the other Saints in sanctity, as much as the cedars of Lebanon outgrow the little shrubs, as has been revealed to a holy soul, whose life has been written by a great servant of God” (#47).
But are you discouraged, because, after all this time, having a spiritual life like a Saint still seems to be so distant, time consuming, and difficult to attain?
Well, the Marian expert the Montfort Fathers call “a remarkable spiritual writer” invites you to…
“Have A Marian Devotion Greater Than The Saints – With Almost No Hard Work
Let me explain:
Now, the “remarkable spiritual writer” Fr. Jean-Marie Texier has written “To Jesus through Mary” to help you live your consecration and devotion to Mary…eliminating any guesswork… and have a Marian devotion greater than the Saints.
In its revealing pages, you’ll discover…
1. How Mary’s slaves have a special glory in heaven.
2. Why Mary is called the “Gate of Heaven” and why you can’t get there without her.
3. The precise way to “merit a glorious place in the eternal ages”.
4. Why embracing the Holy Slavery is a sign God has reserved choice graces for you.
5. Why your “state of belonging to Mary is an excellent means of receiving immense supplies of graces”.
6. How this devotion “assures us in a special way of (Mary’s) permanent help”.
7. What will cause Mary to “overwhelm you with her love”.
8. 3 unmistakable ways to recognize the presence of Mary in your soul. (This is HUGE, because it’s impossible for the devil to counterfeit these signs.)
9. The task Mary will acquit herself of with “as much joy as care” – in your behalf – if you allow her the freedom and time.
10. What has to happen for the Holy Spirit to speed up His action in your soul, accomplish great things in you, and make you a great saint.
11. Why labors and extraordinary sufferings are NOT necessary for union with God, and what really causes holiness.
12. How to give the smallest and most humble of your works “all the value possible” at every instant of your day, “increasing your treasure, rendering more glory to God, and pleasing the heart of our Mother”.
“To Jesus through Mary” shows you step-by-step, in everyday language, how to do have a Marian devotion greater than the Saints, as St. Louis de Montfort promised.
But the only way it’ll help you experience these benefits is if you take action today, by clicking the button in the upper right-hand corner of this page now.
• The Virgin Mary and the Apostles of the Last Times
• Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin
• Preparation for Holy Communion with Mary in the Spirit of Blessed de Montfort
• The Admirable Heart of Mary
• The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God
• Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin ("True Devotion to Mary" Series) (Volume 7)
• Consecration to the Blessed Virgin according to St. Louis de Montfort
• The Marian Writings of St. Robert Bellarmine