BizStore » Books » The Pea that was Me: An Egg-Donation Story (Volume 1)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 24
Publication Date: 2012-10-14
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Struggling with how to tell your child about their egg donor? This acclaimed children's picture book (3-5 years old) makes it incredibly easy to start talking with your child about the special way they came into the world. Your child will want to hear about "the very kind egg donor" over and over again! Join parents worldwide who use The Pea That Was Me as a way to begin the on-going conversation about donors--reading and re-reading its extremely positive message about how much they were wanted by their parents and how lucky they were to find such a wonderful "helper." Psychotherapist and reproductive specialist Kim Kluger-Bell uses age appropriate language and clear but simple concepts that refers to the basic fact it takes an egg, a sperm and a "tummy" to make a baby; that Mommy's eggs weren't working quite right, and that's why Mommy and Daddy needed the help of "a very nice Lady who had lots of extra eggs and was happy to help." Why wait any longer? Start reading The Pea That was Me with your child today!
• A tiny itsy bitsy gift of life, an egg donor story
• Mommy, Was Your Tummy Big?
• Phoebe's Family: A Story About Egg Donation
• Happy Together: an egg donation story
• A Tiny Itsy Bitsy Gift of Life, an Egg Donor Story for Boys
• Baby Cake- An Egg Donation Story (Baby Cakes)
• Families Come in Many Forms
• A Very Special Lady: A story about ivf, an egg donor and a little girl.
• The Very Special Ducklings