BizStore » Books » The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers
Brand: Johnny Saldana
Feature: The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: SAGE Publications Ltd
Manufacturer: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 2015-12-08
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Release Date: 2015-12-03
Studio: SAGE Publications Ltd
• The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers
Lecturers, request your electronic inspection copy
Johnny Saldaña’s unique and invaluable manual demystifies the qualitative coding process with a comprehensive assessment of different coding types, examples and exercises. The ideal reference for students, teachers, and practitioners of qualitative inquiry, it is essential reading across the social sciences and neatly guides you through the multiple approaches available for coding qualitative data.
Its wide array of strategies, from the more straightforward to the more complex, is skillfully explained and carefully exemplified providing a complete toolkit of codes and skills that can be applied to any research project. For each code Saldaña provides information about the method′s origin, gives a detailed description of the method, demonstrates its practical applications, and sets out a clearly illustrated example with analytic follow-up.
This international bestseller is an extremely usable, robust manual and is a must-have resource for qualitative researchers at all levels.
Perusall is an award-winning eBook platform featuring social annotation tools that allow students and instructors to collaboratively mark up and discuss their SAGE textbook. Backed by research and supported by technological innovations developed at Harvard University, this process of learning through collaborative annotation keeps your students engaged and makes teaching easier and more effective. Learn more.
• Qualitative Data Analysis: A Methods Sourcebook
• Qualitative Interviewing: The Art of Hearing Data
• Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches
• Interviewing as Qualitative Research: A Guide for Researchers in Education and the Social Sciences, Fourth Edition
• Qualitative Research: Bridging the Conceptual, Theoretical, and Methodological
• Case Study Research: Design and Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
• Constructing Grounded Theory (Introducing Qualitative Methods series)
• Qualitative Research: A Guide to Design and Implementation
• InterViews: Learning the Craft of Qualitative Research Interviewing
• Reason & Rigor: How Conceptual Frameworks Guide Research