BizStore » Books » DK Eyewitness Travel Guide San Francisco and Northern California
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: DK Eyewitness Travel
Manufacturer: DK Eyewitness Travel
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 324
Publication Date: 2018-03-20
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Release Date: 2018-03-20
Studio: DK Eyewitness Travel
The best places to visit in San Francisco--from the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and Coit Tower, to contemporary SFMOMA and the buzzing Fisherman's Wharf--are showcased in this guide with fantastic photography, illustrations, and detailed descriptions.
Reviews of shops, restaurants, and where to stay in San Francisco will help you plan your perfect trip. Escape the city to tour the Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, go hiking in Yosemite National Park, or relax on one of Northern California's best beaches. Discover the sights of this vibrant, West Coast city and beyond with DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: San Francisco & Northern California.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: San Francisco & Northern California truly shows you this city as no one else can.
• StreetSmart SF San Francisco Map By VanDam - Laminated City Street pocket map with all attractions, museums, hotels and Bay Area transit information BART, MUNI and CALTrain, 2018 Edition Map
• Top 10 San Francisco: 2018 (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
• Fodor's San Francisco: with the Best of Napa & Sonoma (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Streetwise San Francisco Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of San Francisco, California (Michelin Streetwise Maps)
• 111 Places in San Francisco That You Must Not Miss
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California
• Fodor's Northern California: with Napa & Sonoma, Yosemite, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe & the Best Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Kids' Travel Guide - San Francisco: The fun way to discover San Francisco-especially for kids (Kids' Travel Guide Series)
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: California
• Moon Monterey & Carmel: Including Santa Cruz & Big Sur (Moon Handbooks)