BizStore » Books » DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England
Brand: Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
Edition: Rep Rev
Feature: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: DK Eyewitness Travel
Manufacturer: DK Eyewitness Travel
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2016-07-05
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Release Date: 2016-07-05
Studio: DK Eyewitness Travel
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England will lead you straight to the best attractions this breathtaking region has to offer.
Tour the Northeast state by state, from the rocky coast of Maine to the river landscapes of Connecticut to the world-class culture of revolutionary Boston. Explore the history, wildlife, and architecture of the region with walks and hikes through dramatic landscapes, scenic routes, and guidance on the region's fresh coastal cuisine. This in-depth guidebook to New England provides all the insider tips you need, whether you are sailing in famous Newport, exploring museums of the American Revolution, or hiking across the spectacular Appalachian Mountains.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the cities and town.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England truly shows you this region as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
• Lonely Planet New England's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• Fodor's New England: with the Best Fall Foliage Drives & Scenic Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide)
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Boston
• Top 10 New England (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDE)
• Rand McNally New England Regional Map
• Fodor's Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire: with the Best Fall Foliage Drives & Scenic Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Top 10 Boston (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Pacific Northwest
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New York City