BizStore » Books » The Tea Book: Experience the World s Finest Teas, Qualities, Infusions, Rituals, Recipes
BizStore » Book
The Tea Book: Experience the World s Finest Teas, Qualities, Infusions, Rituals, Recipes
Brand: DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Feature: DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2015-07-07
Release Date: 2015-07-07
• DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
The Tea Book helps you explore the blends, tastings, and ceremonies from around the world and create your own delicious tea traditions.
Where does tea come from? In The Tea Book learn where in the world tea is cultivated and how to drink each variety at its best, with steeping notes and step-by-step recipes.
The Tea Book is your world tour of the art of tea. Visit tea plantations from India to Kenya and explore maps of the world's most important growing regions. Learn to recognize tea-leaf varietals and spot the best types from each region. Recreate a Japanese tea ceremony with a guide to storied traditions and practical implements. Discover the health benefits of green tea. Craft the perfect Chai tea. Try a tasting course to cultivate your sense of tea color, aroma, and taste. Explore the spectrum of herbal, plant, and fruit infusions. The Tea Book covers it all, including history, tradition, and 75 classic and contemporary recipes to steep and share.
• Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties
• The Art and Craft of Tea: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Brewing, and Serving Exquisite Tea
• The Story of Tea: A Cultural History and Drinking Guide
• The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to Enjoying the World's Best Teas
• The Tea Book: All Things Tea
• Coffee Obsession: More Than 100 Tools and Techniques with Inspirational Projects to Make
• 20,000 Secrets of Tea: The Most Effective Ways to Benefit from Nature's Healing Herbs
• Tea Sommelier: A Step-by-Step Guide
• Healing Herbal Teas: Learn to Blend 101 Specially Formulated Teas for Stress Management, Common Ailments, Seasonal Health, and Immune Support
• The Book of Tea