BizStore » Books » Herbs & Spices: The Cook's Reference
Brand: DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Feature: DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2015-05-05
Release Date: 2015-05-05
• DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
Herbs & Spices is the essential cook's companion, now redesigned and updated with all new recipes.
A classic reference, the best-selling Herbs & Spices is a trusted resource in the kitchen, with more than 200 unique herbs and spices from around the world showcased alongside gorgeous, full-color photography, flavor notes, and pairings. This new, updated edition includes the newest herbs, spices, and flavorings influencing global cuisine today, plus more than 180 recipes for main dishes, marinades, pastas, pickles, and sauces.
Part spice cookbook, part kitchen encyclopedia, Herbs & Spices offers handy seasoning how-tos:
Herbs & Spices is perfect for beginning cooks just setting up a kitchen, foodies exploring the deliciously exotic mash-ups of today's modern cooking, and experts looking for ways to experiment with new flavor combinations. This practical illustrated reference book gives you all the guidance you need to become a master of seasonings and to make tantalizing food from around the world.
• Essential Spices and Herbs: Discover Them, Understand Them, Enjoy Them
• Spice Mix Recipes: Top 50 Most Delicious Dry Spice Mixes [A Seasoning Cookbook]
• The Spice and Herb Bible
• The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
• The Encyclopedia of Herbs, Spices, & Flavorings
• The Illustrated Cook's Book of Ingredients (DK Illustrated Cook Books)
• Cooking with Spices: 100 Recipes for Blends, Marinades, and Sauces from Around the World
• Healing Spices: How to Use 50 Everyday and Exotic Spices to Boost Health and Beat Disease
• Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making, 3rd Edition
• The Cook's Herb Garden