BizStore » Books » LaunchPad for Moore's Introduction to the Practice of Statistics (12 month access)
Binding: Printed Access Code
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: W. H. Freeman
Manufacturer: W. H. Freeman
Publication Date: 2015-04-17
Publisher: W. H. Freeman
Studio: W. H. Freeman
Our new course space, LaunchPad, combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve adaptive quizzing. Curated pre-built units are easy to assign or adapt with your own material, such as video, animations, simulations, readings, quizzes, discussion groups and more. LaunchPad also provides access to a gradebook that provide a clear window on performance for your whole class, for individual students, and for individual assignments. While a streamlined interface helps students focus on what’s due next, social commenting tools let them engage, make connections, and learn from each other. Use LaunchPad on its own or integrate it with your school’s learning management system so your class is always on the same page.
Contact your Rep to make sure you have access.
What's in the LaunchPad
• Introduction to the Practice of Statistics: w/CrunchIt/EESEE Access Card
• Republic (Hackett Classics)
• Discovering Nutrition
• Plato: Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo (Hackett Classics)
• Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 14th Edition
• Democracy in America (Signet Classics)
• Intellect: Mind over Matter
• Discourse on Method and Meditations on First Philosophy, 4th Ed.
• Knowing the Love of Christ: An Introduction to the Theology of St. Thomas Aquinas