BizStore » Books » The Gourmet Food Storage Handbook
Brand: Brand: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Manufacturer: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2013-05-14
Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Studio: Cedar Fort, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
This handbook will teach you, with specific tips and tutorials, how to fit a family-sized meal in a jar, make your own shelf-stable mixes, and bake the richest, tastiest breads. Try such delicious recipes as: Pineapple Cheese Ball, Biscuit Quiche Muffins, Dallas-Style Chicken Noodle Soup, Pumpkin and Spiced Peach Sticky Buns, and Bananas Foster Peanut Brittle.
• The Meals in a Jar Handbook: Gourmet Food Storage Made Easy
• Quick and Easy Dehydrated Meals in a Bag
• The Prepper's Cookbook: 300 Recipes to Turn Your Emergency Food into Nutritious, Delicious, Life-Saving Meals
• Pantry Stuffers Soup Mixes: Using Dehydrated Products
• Dinner Is In The Jar: Quick and Easy Dinner Mixes in Mason Jars or Mylar Bags (bw)
• FoodSaver T03-0006-02P Regular-Mouth Jar Sealer
• Canning Cents: The Money-saving Whole-foods Canning Handbook
• Do It Yourself Prep N Store: Recipes & Prepping Ideas Made Easy
• Pantry Stuffers Rehydration Calculations Made Easy: U.S. Measurements / Pantry Stuffers Rehydration Calculations Made Easy: Metric Measurements
• Meals in a Jar: Quick and Easy, Just-Add-Water, Homemade Recipes