BizStore » Books » The Gourmet Food Storage Handbook
Brand: Brand: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Manufacturer: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2013-05-14
Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Studio: Cedar Fort, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
This handbook will teach you, with specific tips and tutorials, how to fita family-sized meal in a jar, make your own shelf-stable mixes, and bake the richest, tastiest breads. Try such delicious recipes as: Pineapple Cheese Ball, Biscuit Quiche Muffins, Dallas-Style Chicken NoodleSoup, Pumpkin and Spiced Peach Sticky Buns, and Bananas Foster Peanut Brittle. All these recipes are made with Honeyville's easy-to-use ingredients, including premium grains, speci
• The Meals in a Jar Handbook: Gourmet Food Storage Made Easy
• The Prepper's Cookbook: 300 Recipes to Turn Your Emergency Food into Nutritious, Delicious, Life-Saving Meals
• Meals in a Jar: Quick and Easy, Just-Add-Water, Homemade Recipes
• Pantry Stuffers Rehydration Calculations Made Easy: U.S. Measurements / Pantry Stuffers Rehydration Calculations Made Easy: Metric Measurements
• Quick and Easy Dehydrated Meals in a Bag
• Dinner Is In The Jar: Quick and Easy Dinner Mixes in Mason Jars or Mylar Bags (bw)
• Oxy-Sorb 60-300cc Oxygen Absorbers for Long Term Food Storage (Bags of 20), Blue
• I Can't Believe It's Food Storage! Updated and Expanded Version
• FoodSaver FCARWJAH-000 Kit Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer with Regular Sealer and Accessory Hose, White
• Pantry Stuffers Soup Mixes: Using Dehydrated Products