BizStore » Books » Research Strategies: Finding Your Way Through the Information Fog
Edition: 4th ed.
Format: Large Print
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 284
Publication Date: 2011-04-14
Writing research papers does not have to be the painful experience many people make it out to be. It is possible to develop significant skills in order to make the writing process much easier than you think. In Research Strategies, author William Badke offers a clear, simple, and often humorous roadmap for conducting research and navigating the vast new world of information and technology.
In this, the fourth edition, Badke details the entire research paper process from start to finish. Research Strategies provides a plethora of insightful and helpful information, including:
Finding and narrowing a topic
Research Strategies explains the skills and strategies you need to efficiently and effectively complete a research project from topic to finished product. With the information provided here, research doesn't have to be frustrating or boring. Badke's strategies present a sure path through the amazing and complex new world of information.
• Human Resource Management (15th Edition)
• Jesus the King: Understanding the Life and Death of the Son of God
• Creation Regained: Biblical Basics for a Reformational Worldview
• Making Sense of Adult Learning
• Quality Research Papers: For Students of Religion and Theology
• A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
• The Art of Being Human: The Humanities as a Technique for Living (10th Edition)
• Child Development (7th Edition)
• A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Ninth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
• Devotional Classics: Revised Edition: Selected Readings for Individuals and Groups