BizStore » Books » Research Strategies: Finding Your Way Through the Information Fog
Brand: William Badke
Edition: 4th ed.
Feature: Research Strategies Finding Your Way through the Information Fog
Format: Large Print
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 284
Publication Date: 2011-04-14
• Research Strategies Finding Your Way through the Information Fog
Writing research papers does not have to be the painful experience many people make it out to be. It is possible to develop significant skills in order to make the writing process much easier than you think. In Research Strategies, author William Badke offers a clear, simple, and often humorous roadmap for conducting research and navigating the vast new world of information and technology.
In this, the fourth edition, Badke details the entire research paper process from start to finish. Research Strategies provides a plethora of insightful and helpful information, including:
Finding and narrowing a topic
Research Strategies explains the skills and strategies you need to efficiently and effectively complete a research project from topic to finished product. With the information provided here, research doesn't have to be frustrating or boring. Badke's strategies present a sure path through the amazing and complex new world of information.
• Searching and Researching on the Internet and the World Wide Web, 5th Edition
• C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design
• The Art of Being Human: The Humanities as a Technique for Living (10th Edition)
• Quality Research Papers: For Students of Religion and Theology
• A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
• Brooks/Cole Empowerment Series: Understanding Generalist Practice (Book Only)
• Creation Regained: Biblical Basics for a Reformational Worldview
• Jesus the King: Understanding the Life and Death of the Son of God
• Research Strategies: Finding Your Way Through the Information Fog, 5th Edition
• Human Resource Management (15th Edition)