BizStore » Books » Problems and Materials on Payment Law (Aspen Casebook Series)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Wolters Kluwer
Manufacturer: Wolters Kluwer
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 600
Publication Date: 2016-01-15
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Studio: Wolters Kluwer
When you purchase a new version of this casebook from the LIFT Program, you receive 1-year FREE digital access to the corresponding Examples & Explanations in your course area. Now available in an interactive study center, Examples & Explanations offer hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics covered in class.
Starting July 1, 2017, if your new casebook purchase does not come with an access code on the inside cover of the book, please contact Wolters Kluwer customer service. The email address and phone number for customer service are on the copyright page, found within the first few pages, of your casebook.
Clear, lucid, and extremely accessible, Problems and Materials on Payment Law helps students understand black letter law and the statutory language in the Uniform Commercial Code, the Electronic Fund Transfer Act, and the Expedited Funds Availability Act. A sensible, flexible organization follows the order of UCC Articles 3, 4, and 8, and is adaptable to many teaching styles. Drawing on experience in both teaching and writing, the authors provide thorough and practical coverage using a popular problems approach. The text s effective format, manageable length, and inclusion of the most important cases make Problems and Materials on Payment Law concise and efficient. A Teacher s Manual provides sample syllabi, answers to all the problems in the text, and suggestions on the best ways to teach various topics.
Hallmark features of Problems and Materials on Payment Law:
• Selected Commercial Statutes (Selected Statutes)
• Wills Trusts & Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
• Comprehensive Commercial Law: 2017 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
• Selected Commercial Statutes: 2018 Edition (Selected Statutes)
• Payment Systems (The Emanuel Law Outlines)
• Modern Family Law: Cases and Materials (Aspen Casebook)
• Examples & Explanations: Payment Systems, Fifth Edition
• Selected Commercial Statutes for Payment Systems Courses, 2018 Edition (Selected Statutes)
• Comprehensive Commercial Law: 2018 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
• The Law of Business Organizations, Cases, Materials, and Problems (American Casebook Series)