BizStore » Books » Problems and Materials on Secured Transactions [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebooks)
BizStore » Book
Problems and Materials on Secured Transactions [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebooks)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Wolters Kluwer
Manufacturer: Wolters Kluwer
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 338
Publication Date: 2014-05-21
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Studio: Wolters Kluwer
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
This brief, Problems-based book is popular with students and instructors alike because it offers clear text and a practical, straightforward approach to the law of secured transactions. Secured Transactions is a difficult course, but the authors make it interesting through a juxtaposition of Problems designed to illustrate the issues addressed by the relevant section of the Uniform Commercial Code, along with representative cases and textual explanations for the more recondite issues. Throughout the book emphasis is placed on the actual practice of law in this area where expertise often leads to job offers.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
• Selected Commercial Statutes for Secured Transactions Courses (Selected Statutes)
• Comprehensive Commercial Law 2016 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
• Secured Transactions (Quick Study: Law)
• Examples & Explanations: Secured Transactions, Sixth Edition
• Modern American Remedies: Cases & Materials
• Professional Responsibility, Standards, Rules and Statutes, Abridged (Selected Statutes)
• Bankruptcy and Article 9 2016 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
• Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Ninth Edition (Aspen Casebook)
• Examples & Explanations: Wills Trusts & Estates
• Selected Sections Corporate and Partnership Income Tax Code and Regulations, 2016-2017 (Selected Statutes)