BizStore » Books » Property [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Feature: Expedited shipping available.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Wolters Kluwer
Manufacturer: Wolters Kluwer
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1328
Publication Date: 2014-05-15
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Studio: Wolters Kluwer
• Expedited shipping available.
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Jesse Dukeminier’s trademark wit, passion, and human interest perspective has made Property, now in its Eighth Edition, one of the best—and best loved—casebooks of all time. A unique blend of authority and good humor, you’ll find a moveable feast of visual interest, compelling cases, and timely coverage of contemporary issues. In the Eighth Edition, the authors—along with new co-author Lior Jacob Strahilevitz—have created a thoughtful and thorough revision, true to the spirit of the Late Jesse Dukeminier.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
• Constitutional Law [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
• Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
• Examples & Explanations for Property
• Constitutional Law (University Casebook Series)
• Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise)
• A Student's Guide to Estates in Land and Future Interests: Text, Examples, Problems, and Answers
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials 2017 Supplement (Supplements)
• Constitutional Law [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebooks)
• Constitutional Law: Cases Comments and Questions (American Casebook Series)
• Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)