BizStore » Books » Kant: Critique of Practical Reason
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 168
Publication Date: 2010-04-16
Critique of Practical Reason, written by legendary author Immanuel Kant is widely considered to be one of the greatest classic and historical texts of all time. This great classic will surely attract a whole new generation of readers. For many, Critique of Practical Reason is required reading for various courses and curriculums. And for others who simply enjoy reading timeless pieces of classic literature, this gem by Immanuel Kant is highly recommended. Published by Classic Books International and beautifully produced, Critique of Practical Reason would make an ideal gift and it should be a part of everyone's personal library.
• A Treatise of Human Nature (Oxford Philosophical Texts)
• Kant: Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
• Critique of Pure Reason (Penguin Classics)
• Kant: The Metaphysics of Morals (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
• Critique of Pure Reason (The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Immanuel Kant)
• Discourse on Method and Meditations on First Philosophy, 4th Ed.
• Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals: with On a Supposed Right to Lie because of Philanthropic Concerns (Hackett Classics)
• Kant: Religion within the Boundaries of Mere Reason: And Other Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
• On the Genealogy of Morals and Ecce Homo
• The Theory of Moral Sentiments (Glasgow Edition of the Works and Correspondence of Adam Smith, vol.1)