BizStore » Books » Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Genitourinary System
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 544
Publication Date: 2014-03-13
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This practical resource, a volume in the new Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series, is arranged by differential diagnoses, filling a niche in urologic pathology resources and providing a practical guide to making the correct diagnosis between commonly confused entities.
This innovative book covers over 175 differential diagnoses, ranging from the most common in surgical urologic pathology to select disorders that are less frequently seen. In every chapter, lesions are presented side by side for easy comparison, with clinical and pathological findings in short outline format followed by several full color images. In addition to illustrating and discussing the classical features of these entities, the authors emphasize atypical features that can complicate diagnoses.
• Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder
• Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Head and Neck
• Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
• Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Gastrointestinal System
• Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology: Pulmonary Pathology
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System (Medicine)
• Diagnostic Pathology: Genitourinary
• Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Breast
• WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)