BizStore » Books » Primary Care Medicine: Office Evaluation and Management of the Adult Patient
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1648
Publication Date: 2014-06-22
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Clinicians and students at all levels and in all primary care disciplines will benefit from the clear, practical, evidence-based writing and recommendations that address the full spectrum of clinical problems encountered in the adult primary care practice. Whether it’s the answer to a screening, prevention, evaluation, or management question or a comprehensive approach to a complex condition, the reader will find a review of best evidence integrated with considerations of affordability, cost-effectiveness, convenience and patient preference. Chapters present actionable, scientifically validated guidance that allows physicians to go beyond standard consensus guidelines and provide highly personalized care. Special consideration is given to team-based approaches of primary care delivery, recognizing its increasing importance to achieving high levels of practice performance.
Primary Care Medicine’s digital format and quarterly updates ensure current, point-of-care decision support. New, online resources include a recommended curriculum for trainees and faculty, emphasizing a core knowledge base needed for all members of the primary care team, and access to state-of-the-art, condition-specific decision grids to facilitate patient participation in shared decision-making.
The result is an invaluable tool for decision support and learning at the point of care.
“Compared with other primary care books written for use in the office at the point of care, Primary Care Medicine is the one to own.” Journal of the American Medical Association
• Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions, Second Edition
• Quantum Leadership: Building Better Partnerships for Sustainable Health
• Advanced Practice Nursing: Essential Knowledge for the Profession
• Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Guide
• Advanced Practice Nursing in the Care of Older Adults
• Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health Care: A Practical Guide (Adolescent Health Care a Practical Guide)
• Study Guide for Pathophysiology: The Biological Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e
• CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
• Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e (Gordis, Epidemiology)
• Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e