BizStore » Books » Fundamentals of Pain Medicine: How to Diagnose and Treat your Patients
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2014-06-13
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Diagnose and treat your patients confidently with Fundamentals of Pain Medicine. This comprehensive new resource addresses the concerns you face when treating your patients with acute and chronic pain. Chapters present the key pain management options available today along with expert advice and insight into overcoming diagnostic and therapeutic obstacles, including prescribing medications and avoiding opioid abuse. In addition to interventional and non-interventional treatments, multidisciplinary approaches such as physical therapy, complementary therapy, and chiropractic treatment are presented.
Fundamentals of Pain Medicine is an essential guide for any healthcare professional seeking to improve the quality of pain treatments and patients’ comfort.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access
• Pain Management Pocketcard Set
• Practical Management of Pain (PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT OF PAIN (RAJ))
• Atlas of Interventional Pain Management
• Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care
• Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
• Pain Medicine: An Essential Review
• Pain Medicine and Management: Just the Facts, 2e
• Pain Management Secrets
• Essentials of Pain Medicine
• Atlas of Pain Medicine Procedures