BizStore » Books » Your Balanced Budget (Monthly Planner)
Edition: Csm Spi
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Peter Pauper Press
Manufacturer: Peter Pauper Press
Number Of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2017-01-20
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
Studio: Peter Pauper Press
Money makes the world go round, but it doesn't need to make you dizzy. This budget workbook makes the task of keeping track of your expenses approachable, with easy-to-use charts, money wisdom, and prompts to set goals for yourself.
Author Kimberly Palmer is a financial journalist and former senior money editor for U.S. News and World Report. She is the author of Generation Earn: The Young Professional's Guide to Spending, Investing, and Giving Back; The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life; and Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family (called ''invaluable'' by Publishers Weekly).
• Home Budget Workbook
• The Financial Peace Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Restoring Your Family's Financial Health
• Meal Planner: Track And Plan Your Meals Weekly (52 Week Food Planner / Diary / Log / Journal / Calendar): Meal Prep And Planning Grocery List
• Bill Planner and Accounting Ledger: 110 pages; size = 8.5 x 11 inches (double-sided), perfect binding (non-perforated)
• The Financial Diet: A Total Beginner's Guide to Getting Good with Money
• A Monthly Budget Planner: Sort Your $hit Out!
• The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Purple (64047)
• Simple Ledger: Cash Book | 110 pages | DIN A5 | Simple Income Expense Book | Black Leather Look | Durable Softcover
• How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck: A proven path to money mastery in only 15 minutes a week! (Smart Money Blueprint) (Volume 1)