BizStore » Books » Your Balanced Budget (Monthly Planner)
Edition: Csm Spi
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Peter Pauper Press
Manufacturer: Peter Pauper Press
Number Of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2017-01-20
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
Studio: Peter Pauper Press
Money makes the world go round, but it doesn't need to make you dizzy. This budget workbook makes the task of keeping track of your expenses approachable, with easy-to-use charts, money wisdom, and prompts to set goals for yourself.
Author Kimberly Palmer is a financial journalist and former senior money editor for U.S. News and World Report. She is the author of Generation Earn: The Young Professional's Guide to Spending, Investing, and Giving Back; The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life; and Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family (called ''invaluable'' by Publishers Weekly).
• Home Budget Workbook
• The Financial Peace Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Restoring Your Family's Financial Health
• A Monthly Budget Planner: Sort Your $hit Out!
• Bill Planner and Accounting Ledger: 110 pages; size = 8.5 x 11 inches (double-sided), perfect binding (non-perforated)
• Budgeting Workbook: Finance Monthly & Weekly Budget Planner Expense Tracker Bill Organizer Journal Notebook | Budget Planning | Budget Worksheets ... (Expense Tracker Budget Planner) (Volume 1)
• The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
• Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Purple (64047)
• Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide To Money
• The Total Money Makeover Workbook: Classic Edition: The Essential Companion for Applying the Book’s Principles
• You Need a Budget: The Proven System for Breaking the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle, Getting Out of Debt, and Living the Life You Want