BizStore » Books » The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
Brand: Adams Media
Feature: The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping Gathering and Cooking in the Wild
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Adams Media
Manufacturer: Adams Media
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 264
Publication Date: 2016-10-01
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2016-10-01
Studio: Adams Media
• The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping Gathering and Cooking in the Wild
What to eat, where to find it, and how to cook it!
Renowned outdoors expert and New York Times bestselling author Dave Canterbury provides you with all you need to know about packing, trapping, and preparing food for your treks and wilderness travels. Whether you're headed out for a day hike or a weeklong expedition, you'll find everything you need to survive--and eat well--out in the wild.
Canterbury makes certain you're set by not only teaching you how to hunt and gather, but also giving you recipes to make while on the trail. Complete with illustrations to accompany his instructions and a full-color photo guide of plants to forage and those to avoid, this is the go-to reference to keep in your pack.
The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild helps you achieve the full outdoor experience. With it, you'll be prepared to set off on your trip and enjoy living off the land.
• Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
• Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care
• Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
• The Trapper's Bible: The Most Complete Guide on Trapping and Hunting Tips Ever
• Shelters, Shacks, and Shanties: The Classic Guide to Building Wilderness Shelters (Dover Books on Architecture)
• Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
• Bushcraft Illustrated: A Visual Guide
• Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Everyday Items for Wilderness Survival
• Survival Medicine & First Aid: The Leading Prepper's Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in Tough Survival Situations
• SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere