BizStore » Books » The Everything Guide to Study Skills: Strategies, tips, and tools you need to succeed in school!
BizStore » Book
The Everything Guide to Study Skills: Strategies, tips, and tools you need to succeed in school!
Brand: Adams Media
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2011-07-18
Release Date: 2011-07-18
Here's something worth learning: Studying doesn't have to be a chore! This fun and accessible resource provides the tools you need to develop better study habits, boost your grades, and position yourself for academic success.
Educational consultant Cynthia Clumeck Muchnick uses a wide range of ideas taken from hundreds of students to help you find a unique, effective method suited for your individual learning style. You'll improve transcripts for college applications, ace standardized tests, and become a better student at any level of education.
This indispensable guide shows you how to:
• 10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades (While Studying Less)
• SOAR Study Skills; A Simple and Efficient System for Getting Better Grades in Less Time
• Study Strategies Made Easy: A Practical Plan for School Success (School Success Series)
• The High School Survival Guide: Your Roadmap to Studying, Socializing & Succeeding
• Middle School Study Skills
• The Student EQ Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Academic and Personal Success: Student Workbook
• How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide: (40+ Note Taking Tips for School, Work, Books and Lectures. Cornell Notes Explained. ... More.) (The Learning Development Book Series)
• The Student EQ Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Academic and Personal Success
• How to Become a Straight-A Student: The Unconventional Strategies Real College Students Use to Score High While Studying Less
• The Middle School Student's Guide to Ruling the World!