BizStore » Books » Dictionary of Banking Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Barrons Educational Series
Manufacturer: Barrons Educational Series
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 544
Publication Date: 2018-06-01
Publisher: Barrons Educational Series
Release Date: 2018-06-01
Studio: Barrons Educational Series
Puts detailed information right in your pocket!
Barron's Business Dictionaries may be small in size, but they are extremely useful and economical reference sources for business students, business managers, and general readers seeking advice and information on specific business subjects. Each pocket-size book defines thousands of authoritative yet specialized terms within its subject area and features an abundance of diagrams, charts, and line art. These are must-haves for students and professionals alike.
This updated and expanded edition features more than 3,000 terms defined and explained. Topics covered include every conceivable aspect of investment banking and commercial banking practices, finance and money management, and much more.
• Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Dictionary of Business and Economics Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms: More Than 5,000 Terms Defined and Explained (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Dictionary of Real Estate Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Dictionary of Accounting Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Dictionary of Insurance Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Barron's Law Dictionary
• Breaking Into Banking: Cracking the Code on Launching a Successful Career in Commercial Banking
• Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
• Finance and Investment Handbook (Barron's Finance and Investment Handbook)