BizStore » Books » Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
Brand: Crossway Books
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016-09-30
Winner of the ECPA Book of the Year Award for Christian Living
What is your calling as a parent?
In the midst of folding laundry, coordinating carpool schedules, and breaking up fights, many parents get lost. Feeling pressure to do everything “right” and raise up “good” children, it’s easy to lose sight of our ultimate purpose as parents in the quest for practical tips and guaranteed formulas.
In this life-giving book, Paul Tripp offers parents much more than a to-do list. Instead, he presents us with a big-picture view of God’s plan for us as parents. Outlining fourteen foundational principles centered on the gospel, he shows that we need more than the latest parenting strategy or list of techniques. Rather, we need the rescuing grace of God—grace that has the power to shape how we view everything we do as parents.
Freed from the burden of trying to manufacture life-change in our children’s hearts, we can embrace a grand perspective of parenting overflowing with vision, purpose, and joy.
• New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
• Come, Let Us Adore Him: A Daily Advent Devotional
• Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens, Second Edition (Resources for Changing Lives)
• What Did You Expect? (Redesign): Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
• Shepherding a Child's Heart
• Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus
• Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do
• Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change (Resources for Changing Lives)
• The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place
• Christ-Centered Parenting - Bible Study Book: Gospel Conversations on Complex Cultural Issues