BizStore » Books » Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Parenting 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016-09-30
• Parenting 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
Winner of the ECPA Book of the Year Award for Christian Living
What is your calling as a parent?
In the midst of folding laundry, coordinating carpool schedules, and breaking up fights, many parents get lost. Feeling pressure to do everything “right” and raise up “good” children, it’s easy to lose sight of our ultimate purpose as parents in the quest for practical tips and guaranteed formulas.
In this life-giving book, Paul Tripp offers parents much more than a to-do list. Instead, he presents us with a big-picture view of God’s plan for us as parents. Outlining fourteen foundational principles centered on the gospel, he shows that we need more than the latest parenting strategy or list of techniques. Rather, we need the rescuing grace of God—grace that has the power to shape how we view everything we do as parents.
Freed from the burden of trying to manufacture life-change in our children’s hearts, we can embrace a grand perspective of parenting overflowing with vision, purpose, and joy.
• New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
• What Did You Expect? (Redesign): Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
• Shepherding a Child's Heart
• Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens, Second Edition (Resources for Changing Lives)
• Don't Make Me Count to Three
• Grace Based Parenting: Set Your Familiy Free
• Missional Motherhood: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God
• Raising Men, Not Boys: Shepherding Your Sons to be Men of God
• She Is Yours: Trusting God As You Raise the Girl He Gave You
• Grace Based Discipline: How to Be at Your Best When Your Kids Are at Their Worst