BizStore » Books » Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Crossway Books
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016-09-30
• Crossway Books
Winner of the ECPA Book of the Year Award for Christian Living
What is your calling as a parent?
In the midst of folding laundry, coordinating carpool schedules, and breaking up fights, many parents get lost. Feeling pressure to do everything “right” and raise up “good” children, it’s easy to lose sight of our ultimate purpose as parents in the quest for practical tips and guaranteed formulas.
In this life-giving book, Paul Tripp offers parents much more than a to-do list. Instead, he presents us with a big-picture view of God’s plan for us as parents. Outlining fourteen foundational principles centered on the gospel, he shows that we need more than the latest parenting strategy or list of techniques. Rather, we need the rescuing grace of God—grace that has the power to shape how we view everything we do as parents.
Freed from the burden of trying to manufacture life-change in our children’s hearts, we can embrace a grand perspective of parenting overflowing with vision, purpose, and joy.
• Shepherding a Child's Heart
• New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
• Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens, Second Edition (Resources for Changing Lives)
• What Did You Expect? (Redesign): Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
• Don't Make Me Count to Three
• Instructing a Child's Heart
• Shepherding a Child's Heart: Parent's Handbook
• Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus
• War of Words: Getting to the Heart of Your Communication Struggles (Resources for Changing Lives)
• Grace Based Discipline: How to Be at Your Best When Your Kids Are at Their Worst