BizStore » Books » Saturate: Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Saturate Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2015-04-30
• Saturate Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
What does it look like to live for Jesus in the everyday stuff of life?
Many Christians have unwittingly embraced the idea that “church” is a once-a-week event rather than a community of Spirit-empowered people; that “ministry” is what pastors do on Sundays rather than the 24/7 calling of all believers; and that “discipleship” is a program rather than the normal state of every follower of Jesus.
Drawing on his experience as a pastor and church planter, Jeff Vanderstelt wants us to see that there’s more—much more—to the Christian life than sitting in a pew once a week. God has called his people to something bigger: a view of the Christian life that encompasses the ordinary, the extraordinary, and everything in between.
Packed full of biblical teaching, compelling stories, and real-world advice, this book will remind you that Jesus is filling the world with his presence through the everyday lives of everyday people...
People just like you.
• Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life
• Saturate Field Guide: Principles & Practices of Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
• Gospel Fluency Handbook: A Practical Guide To Speaking The Truths of Jesus Into the Everyday Stuff of Life
• Total Church: A Radical Reshaping around Gospel and Community (Re: Lit Books)
• Everyday Church: Gospel Communities on Mission
• Called Together: A Guide to Forming Missional Communities
• Multiply Together: A Guide to Sending and Coaching Missional Communities
• Sent Together: How the Gospel Sends Leaders to Start Missional Communities
• The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door
• 5Q: Reactivating the Original Intelligence and Capacity of the Body of Christ