BizStore » Books » Saturate: Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Crossway Books
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2015-04-30
• Crossway Books
What does it look like to live for Jesus in the everyday stuff of life?
Many Christians have unwittingly embraced the idea that “church” is a once-a-week event rather than a community of Spirit-empowered people; that “ministry” is what pastors do on Sundays rather than the 24/7 calling of all believers; and that “discipleship” is a program rather than the normal state of every follower of Jesus.
Drawing on his experience as a pastor and church planter, Jeff Vanderstelt wants us to see that there’s more―much more―to the Christian life than sitting in a pew once a week. God has called his people to something bigger: a view of the Christian life that encompasses the ordinary, the extraordinary, and everything in between.
Packed full of biblical teaching, compelling stories, and real-world advice, this book will remind you that Jesus is filling the world with his presence through the everyday lives of everyday people...
People just like you.
• Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life
• Growing In Christ Together, Leader Guide: A 16-Week Discipleship Journey
• Saturate Field Guide: Principles & Practices For Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life
• Total Church: A Radical Reshaping around Gospel and Community (Re: Lit Books)
• Growing in Christ Together: Participant Guide
• Called Together: A Guide to Forming Missional Communities
• Everyday Church: Gospel Communities on Mission
• Letters to the Church
• The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
• Gaining By Losing: Why the Future Belongs to Churches that Send (Exponential Series)