BizStore » Books » Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Women of the Word How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2014-07-31
• Women of the Word How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
We all know it’s important to study God’s Word.
But sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. What’s more, a lack of time, emotionally driven approaches, and past frustrations can erode our resolve to keep growing in our knowledge of Scripture. How can we, as Christian women, keep our focus and sustain our passion when reading the Bible?
Offering a clear and concise plan to help women go deeper in their study of Scripture, this book will equip you to engage God’s Word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart.
• None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)
• In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character
• Humble Roots: How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul
• God of Creation - Bible Study Book: A Study of Genesis 1-11
• Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms
• Word-Filled Women's Ministry: Loving and Serving the Church (The Gospel Coalition)
• Made for More: An Invitation to Live in God's Image
• Missional Motherhood: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God
• 1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ - Bible Study Book (Gospel Coalition)
• Keep a Quiet Heart