BizStore » Books » Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
Brand: Crossway Books
Feature: Women of the Word How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2014-07-31
• Women of the Word How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
We all know it’s important to study God’s Word.
But sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. What’s more, a lack of time, emotionally driven approaches, and past frustrations can erode our resolve to keep growing in our knowledge of Scripture. How can we, as Christian women, keep our focus and sustain our passion when reading the Bible?
Offering a clear and concise plan to help women go deeper in their study of Scripture, this book will equip you to engage God’s Word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart.
• In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character
• None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)
• My Bible Study Journal: A Creative Christian Workbook: A Simple Guide To Journaling Scripture
• 30 Days to Understanding the Bible
• Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms
• My Prayer Journal: A 3 Month Guide To Prayer, Praise and Thanks: Modern Calligraphy and Lettering
• The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
• 1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ - Bible Study Book (Gospel Coalition)
• His Word in My Heart: Memorizing Scripture For a Closer Walk With God
• The Sermon on the Mount - Bible Study Book