BizStore » Books » Psychology, 10th Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Worth Publishers
Manufacturer: Worth Publishers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 864
Publication Date: 2011-12-19
Publisher: Worth Publishers
Studio: Worth Publishers
For more information on the new edition of Psychology, please visit our preview site.
David Myers’ bestselling Psychology has reached a wider audience of students and instructors with each new edition. Myers and his team lead the field in being attuned to psychology’s research and the needs of the instructors and students in the course today. Ten million student class testers and thousands of adopting instructors can attest to the quality of this project. True to form, this landmark new Tenth Edition is another vigorous, deeply considered revision.
Watch our new videos from David Myers here, including our animation on THE TESTING EFFECT narrated by David Myers.
• Study Guide for Myers Psychology
• Exploring Psychology and Christian Faith: An Introductory Guide
• Mind Your Faith: A Student's Guide to Thinking and Living Well
• The Rhetorical Act: Thinking, Speaking, and Writing Critically
• Campbell Essential Biology (5th Edition)
• The Basic Practice of Statistics
• What the New Testament Authors Really Cared About: A Survey of Their Writings
• Pontius Pilate: A Novel
• Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law: Text and Cases - The First Course
• The Universe Next Door: A Basic Worldview Catalog, 5th Edition