BizStore » Books » Essential Orthopaedics: Expert Consult - Online and Print
Brand: Miller, Mark D., M.D./ Hart, Jennifer A./ Macknight, John M., M.D.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 968
Publication Date: 2009-07-21
With an estimated 40 million Americans dealing with musculoskeletal disorders, it’s likely that many of these patients will turn to you first for treatment. Now, it’s easier than ever to enhance your orthopaedic knowledge and skills...so you can manage more of these problems in your practice! Noted authority Mark D. Miller, MD, together with a stellar editorial team and numerous contributors representing a breadth of specialty areas within orthopaedics and primary care, offers you the comprehensive, multidisciplinary insight you need to confidently diagnose and treat sprains, fractures, arthritis and bursitis pain, and other musculoskeletal problems, or refer them when appropriate. Videos on DVD demonstrate how to perform 29 joint injections, 7 common physical examinations, a variety of tests, and 6 splinting and casting procedures. Online, in print, and on DVD, the new Essential Orthopaedics equips you to conquer the MSK challenges you’ll see more and more in everyday practice.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
• Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook
• Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
• Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition
• Physical Examination of the Spine and Extremities
• Ortho Notes: Clinical Examination Pocket Guide
• Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
• Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
• Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers
• Advanced Health Assessment of Women, Third Edition: Clinical Skills and Procedures (Advanced Health Assessment of Women: Clinical Skills and Pro)
• Family Practice Guidelines, Fourth Edition