BizStore » Books » The Life Recovery Workbook: A Biblical Guide through the Twelve Steps
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers
Feature: Tyndale House Publishers Inc
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2007-08-01
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Studio: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
• Tyndale House Publishers Inc
As a complement to The Life Recovery Bible (more than 800,000 copies sold), The Life Recovery Workbook leads the recovering addict into reflection and practical application. By placing the 12 steps of recovery into a firm biblical context, the workbook brings scriptural principles into personal focus. Contemporary “Recovery Profiles,” expanded descriptions of each of the 12 steps, and open-ended questions work in unison with The Life Recovery Bible. Far more than just teaching about the 12 steps, the workbook is a guide to an in-depth working of the steps, making the principles of recovery come alive for “one day at a time” living.
• Life Recovery Bible NLT, Personal Size
• The Life Recovery Journal: Becoming a New You - One Step at a Time
• The Life Recovery Bible NLT
• The Life Recovery Devotional: Thirty Meditations from Scripture for Each Step in Recovery
• The Life Recovery Bible KJV
• Celebrate Recovery 365 Daily Devotional: Healing from Hurts, Habits, and Hang-Ups
• The Life Recovery Bible NLT (2006-08-01)
• NIV, Celebrate Recovery Study Bible
• The Twelve Steps: A Spiritual Journey (Tools for Recovery)
• The Life Recovery Journey: Inspiring Stories and Biblical Wisdom as You Work the Twelve Steps and Let Them Work You