BizStore » Books » No Challenge Left Behind: Transforming American Education Through Heart and Soul
Feature: What it means to be a leader.
Item Dimensions: Array
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 8
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2008-05-21
• What it means to be a leader.
• The challenges of transforming public education.
• How leaders can champion learning and education.
• Lessons from the field.Features
• Sub-Title - Transforming American Education Through Heart and Soul.
This provocative book offers insights on public education in a landscape of global competition, the economic gulf between social classes, the explosion of information, and competing expectations.