BizStore » Books » The Rough Guide to Bolivia (Rough Guides)
Feature: Rough Guides Limited
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Rough Guides
Manufacturer: Rough Guides
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 344
Publication Date: 2015-03-10
Publisher: Rough Guides
Release Date: 2015-03-10
Studio: Rough Guides
• Rough Guides Limited
This new, fully-updated edition of The Rough Guide to Bolivia helps you discover both the big sights and the hidden gems, with expert reviews of the best places to stay, eat and drink for everyone from backpackers to five-star travelers.
The introduction will help you choose where to go and what to see, inspired by dozens of stunning photos. The Things Not To Miss section runs through all the must-sees, while the Itineraries guide you around the country's highlights. Navigation through the book and on the ground is aided by clear color maps with every chapter. Each map is keyed with all the accommodation, eating and drinking options, nightlife venues and shops that are reviewed in detail in the Listings chapters.
From the shimmering blue waters of Lake Titicaca to the blindingly white salt flats of the Salar de Uyuni, the snow-capped peaks of the Andes and the verdant rainforests of the Amazon, Bolivia's diverse landscapes astound. The country is incredibly rich in culture and history, boasting ancient pre-Inca ruins, fascinating witches' markets, vibrant carnivals and some of South America's finest colonial architecture. There are also plenty of activities for thrill seekers, including cycling down the world's most dangerous road, exploring legendary silver mines, swimming with pink river dolphins and retracing the footsteps of Che Guevara.
Make the most of your time on Earth™ with The Rough Guide to Bolivia.
• Lonely Planet Bolivia (Travel Guide)
• Bolivia (National Geographic Adventure Map)
• Lonely Planet Peru (Travel Guide)
• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Chile and Easter Island
• The Rough Guide to Peru (Rough Guides)
• Bolivia: Bolivia Travel Guide for Your Perfect Bolivian Adventure!: Written by Local Bolivian Travel Expert
• Fodor's Essential Peru: with Machu Picchu & the Inca Trail (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Bolivia in Focus: A Guide to the People, Politics, and Culture (In Focus Guides) (The in Focus Guides)
• Moon Peru (Travel Guide)
• Peru and Bolivia Marco Polo Pocket Guide (Marco Polo Guide)