BizStore » Books » Cultured Food in a Jar: 100+ Probiotic Recipes to Inspire and Change Your Life
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hay House Inc.
Manufacturer: Hay House Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2017-09-26
Publisher: Hay House Inc.
Release Date: 2017-09-26
Studio: Hay House Inc.
In her third cookbook, creator and founder of the Cultured Food Life blog and author of Cultured Food for Life and Cultured Food for Health Donna Schwenk offers over 100 probiotic recipes for the on-the-go lifestyle. These cultured food recipes are easy-to-make and all portable in jars. Schwenk covers everything from the basics like making your own kefir, kombucha, and nondairy milks, to snacks and beverages, to filling, savory meals. Complete with full-color photos and clear, thorough instructions, Cultured Food in a Jar offers an accessible, mouthwatering approach to probiotic eating and gut health.
• Cultured Food for Health: A Guide to Healing Yourself with Probiotic Foods Kefir * Kombucha * Cultured Vegetables
• Cultured Food for Life: How to Make and Serve Delicious Probiotic Foods for Better Health and Wellness
• Cutting Edge Cultures Vegetable Starter Culture, 6 Pouches, 12g
• Traditionally Fermented Foods: Innovative Recipes and Old-Fashioned Techniques for Sustainable Eating
• Cutting Edge Cultures Prebio Plus Prebiotic Fiber Powder BEST Custom Blend of Organic Prebiotic Fibers Dietary Supplement 8 oz
• 1TBSP Active Organic Milk Kefir Grains & Ebook:"Milk Kefir Unleashed" By Thomas Egbert
• The Big Book of Kombucha: Brewing, Flavoring, and Enjoying the Health Benefits of Fermented Tea
• Fermented Vegetables: Creative Recipes for Fermenting 64 Vegetables & Herbs in Krauts, Kimchis, Brined Pickles, Chutneys, Relishes & Pastes
• Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats
• 4-Pack of Fermentation Glass Weights with Easy Grip Handle for Wide Mouth Mason Jar