BizStore » Books » Mystery of the White Lions: Children of the Sun God
Feature: Hay House
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hay House Inc.
Manufacturer: Hay House Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2010-06-01
Publisher: Hay House Inc.
Release Date: 2010-06-01
Studio: Hay House Inc.
• Hay House
This is Linda Tucker’s firsthand account of her journey into the mysteries of the most sacred animal on the African continent: the legendary White Lion. This book reveals the knowledge and ceremonies of Old Africa and the overwhelming love that has driven her every action to save these magnificent beasts, against formidable odds. . . .After being rescued from a life-threatening encounter with lions in the Timbavati game region by a medicine woman known as the "Lion Queen," Linda embarked on a journey into the mysteries of the White Lion. It is a mystical journey into the knowledge and ceremonies of Old Africa, in which humans and lions are able to cross the species barrier—in accordance with the most guarded secrets of Ancient Egypt and humankind’s greatest riddle, the sphinx.Scientists in our day have established that humankind’s most significant evolutionary leap occurred as a result of our ancestors’ interaction with great cats. The White Lion is a genetic rarity of Panthera leo, and occurred in just one region on earth: Timbavati. Today White Lions form the center of the notorious "canned" trophy hunting industry—hand-reared captive lions, shot in enclosures for gross sums of money. By contrast, shamans believe that killing a "lion sun god" is the ultimate sacrilege. How the human species treats such precious symbols of God in nature may determine how nature treats the human species. Whether we view them as prophetic "Lions of God" or simply as rare genetic mutations, the story of the White Lions is a true legend unfolding in our own extraordinary times.
• Saving the White Lions: One Woman's Battle for Africa's Most Sacred Animal
• Sacred Messengers of Shamanic Africa: Teachings from Zep Tepi, the Land of First Time
• Zulu Shaman: Dreams, Prophecies, and Mysteries (Song of the Stars)
• The Book of Ceremony: Shamanic Wisdom for Invoking the Sacred in Everyday Life
• The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: The 2011/2012 Prophecies and Nine Dimensions of Consciousness
• Mystical Shaman Oracle Cards
• The Hope: A Guide to Sacred Activism
• The Heart of the Shaman: Stories and Practices of the Luminous Warrior
• Hermetica Triptycha: The Mercury Elemental Year, with Ephemerides 1925-2050
• White Lion