BizStore » Books » Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
Feature: Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hay House
Manufacturer: Hay House
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 366
Publication Date: 2011-01-01
Publisher: Hay House
Release Date: 2011-01-01
Studio: Hay House
• Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
Within the pages of this transformational book, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer reveals how to change the self-defeating thinking patterns that have prevented you from living at the highest levels of success, happiness, and health. Even though you may know what to think, actually changing those thinking habits that have been with you since childhood might be somewhat challenging.
If I changed, it would create family dramas . . . I’m too old or too young . . . I’m far too busy and tired . . . I can’t afford the things I truly want . . . It would be very difficult for me to do things differently . . . and I’ve always been this way . . . may all seem to be true, but they’re in fact just excuses. So the business of modifying habituated thinking patterns really comes down to tossing out the same tired old excuses and examining your beliefs in a new and truthful light.
In this groundbreaking work, Wayne presents a compendium of conscious and subconscious crutches employed by virtually everyone, along with ways to cast them aside once and for all. You’ll learn to apply specific questions to any excuse, and then proceed through the steps of a new paradigm. The old, habituated ways of thinking will melt away as you experience the absurdity of hanging on to them.
You’ll ultimately realize that there are no excuses worth defending, ever, even if they’ve always been part of your life—and the joy of releasing them will resonate throughout your very being. When you eliminate the need to explain your shortcomings or failures, you’ll awaken to the life of your dreams.
Excuses . . . Begone!
• Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
• Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life
• The Power of Intention
• You'll See It When You Believe It: The Way to Your Personal Transformation
• I Can See Clearly Now
• Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
• There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
• Being in Balance: 9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires
• 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace
• Pulling Your Own Strings: Dynamic Techniques for Dealing with Other People and Living Your Life As You Choose