BizStore » Books » Earth 2 Vol. 6: Collision
Feature: DC Comics
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: DC Comics
Manufacturer: DC Comics
Number Of Pages: 168
Publication Date: 2017-02-14
Publisher: DC Comics
Release Date: 2017-02-14
Studio: DC Comics
• DC Comics
Cataclysm has come to Earth-2. The forces of Darkseid, which were thought to have been repelled years ago, have struck back with a vengeance. Apokolips itself is attacking the Earth, with Darkseid’s Furies leading the charge of destruction. This may be humanity’s final hour.
But Earth-2 is not without its defenders. There are the heroes, like Huntress, Power Girl and Batman. There are the soldiers of the World Army. There’s Green Lantern and his fellow Avatars of the Earth, wielding the power of the planet’s plant life, animal life and even the air and water.
But it’s Doctor Fate, the powerful but inexperienced sorcerer, who alone may have the ability to repel Apokolips and save the planet. Empowered by the Helm of the ancient wizard Nabu, Doctor Fate could turn the tide against Apokolips…or, if the Helm were to fall into the hands of Darkseid’s servants, Fate could be handing absolute power and total victory to Earth’s enemies!
World’s End has come to Earth-2, from writers Daniel H. Wilson (Robopocalypse), Marguerite Bennett (DC COMICS: BOMBSHELLS), Tom Taylor (INJUSTICE YEAR THREE) and Mike Johnson (SUPERGIRL) and artist Andy Smith (TEEN TITANS: FUTURE’S END). EARTH 2 VOL. 6: COLLISION collects issues #27-32.
• Earth 2 Vol. 5: The Kryptonian (The New 52)
• Earth 2 Vol. 4: The Dark Age (The New 52) (Earth 2: The New 52!)
• Earth 2 Vol. 3: Battle Cry (The New 52)
• Earth 2 Vol. 2: The Tower of Fate (The New 52)
• Earth 2: World's End Vol. 1 (The New 52) (Earth 2: World's End 1: New 52)
• Earth 2: World's End Vol. 2
• Earth 2 Vol. 1: The Gathering (The New 52)
• Earth 2: Society Vol. 1: Planetfall
• Earth 2: Society Vol. 3: A Whole New World
• Earth 2: Society Vol. 2: Indivisible