BizStore » Books » Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
BizStore » Book
Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: paper back
Feature: Girl, Wash Your Face
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Thomas Nelson
Manufacturer: Thomas Nelson
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2018-02-06
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: 2018-02-06
Studio: Thomas Nelson
• Girl, Wash Your Face
• Rachel Hollis
• 1400201659 9781400201655
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Do you ever suspect that everyone else has life figured out and you don’t have a clue? If so, Rachel Hollis has something to tell you: that’s a lie.
As the founder of the lifestyle website TheChicSite.com and CEO of her own media company, Rachel Hollis developed an immense online community by sharing tips for better living while fearlessly revealing the messiness of her own life. Now, in this challenging and inspiring new book, Rachel exposes the twenty lies and misconceptions that too often hold us back from living joyfully and productively, lies we’ve told ourselves so often we don’t even hear them anymore.
With painful honesty and fearless humor, Rachel unpacks and examines the falsehoods that once left her feeling overwhelmed and unworthy, and reveals the specific practical strategies that helped her move past them. In the process, she encourages, entertains, and even kicks a little butt, all to convince you to do whatever it takes to get real and become the joyous, confident woman you were meant to be.
With unflinching faith and rock-hard tenacity, Girl, Wash Your Face shows you how to live with passion and hustle--and how to give yourself grace without giving up.
• You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
• Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
• The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
• Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
• 100 Days to Brave: Devotions for Unlocking Your Most Courageous Self
• Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
• Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life
• Real Life Dinners: Fun, Fresh, Fast Dinners from the Creator of The Chic Site
• It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered
• My Prayer Journal: A 3 Month Guide To Prayer, Praise and Thanks: Modern Calligraphy and Lettering