BizStore » Books » Henslowe's Diary
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Andesite Press
Manufacturer: Andesite Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 298
Publication Date: 2017-08-21
Publisher: Andesite Press
Studio: Andesite Press
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work.
This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity (individual or corporate) has a copyright on the body of the work.
As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.
• The Spanish Tragedy (New Mermaids)
• King Richard III: Third Series (Arden Shakespeare)
• Titus Andronicus (Arden Shakespeare: Third Series)
• Edward II Revised (New Mermaids)
• The Discourse Studies Reader: Main currents in theory and analysis
• Discourse and Genre: Using Language in Context (Perspectives on the English Language)
• Documents of Performance in Early Modern England
• As You Like It (Arden Shakespeare: Third Series)
• Thomas Middleton: The Collected Works
• King Henry VIII (Arden Shakespeare: Third Series)