BizStore » Books » How Children Develop
Brand: Worth Publishers
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Worth Publishers
Manufacturer: Worth Publishers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 742
Publication Date: 2017-02-06
Publisher: Worth Publishers
Studio: Worth Publishers
How Children Develop has established itself as the topically organized textbook teachers and researchers trust for the most up-to-date perspectives on child development. The authors, each a well-known scientist and educator―have earned that trust by introducing core concepts and impactful discoveries with an unparalleled integration of theory, cultural research, and applications, all in a style that is authoritative yet immediately understandable and relevant to students.
The new edition has been rigorously updated and welcomes co-author Elizabeth Gershoff (The University of Texas at Austin), who brings a breadth of research and teaching experience to the discussions of social and emotional development. It is also more interactive than ever before, with richer integration between the book and its interactive study features in LaunchPad.
New media option―Achieve Read & Practice, combining a complete eBook with LearningCurve adaptive quizzing. For more, see New to this Edition.
Easy LMS integration into any learning system. LaunchPad also works independently outside of LMS system
• Theories of Developmental Psychology
• The Scientist in the Crib: What Early Learning Tells Us About the Mind
• Statistics for Psychology, 6th Edition
• Another Kind of Madness: A Journey Through the Stigma and Hope of Mental Illness
• Discovering Research Methods in Psychology: A Student's Guide
• Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual: Making Connections, Main Version (2nd Edition)
• Intimate Relationships
• Social Psychology (Fourth Edition)
• Abnormal Psychology (8th Edition)