BizStore » Books » New Perspectives on Computer Concepts 2016, Comprehensive - Standalone book
Feature: Good Condition. No Highlight. No page damage.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Course Technology
Manufacturer: Course Technology
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 880
Publication Date: 2015-06-22
Publisher: Course Technology
Studio: Course Technology
• Good Condition. No Highlight. No page damage.
NOTE: The book is standalone book and will not include access code.
Give your students the full understanding of today's digital world that they need with the cohesive framework and logical organization found only in NEW PERSPECTIVES ON COMPUTER CONCEPTS 2016, COMPREHENSIVE. Newly revised and reorganized, this dynamic book by leading technology author June Parsons provides the latest updates on emerging technology with engaging learning features, informative visuals and hands-on activities proven to increase learning effectiveness. A new introduction highlights today's digital evolution, while new coverage of social media and online security examines concepts behind the trends. Your students explore the underlying principles supporting and to reflect the wide scope of digital devices in use today, with the book's enhanced focus on the connectivity that pervades modern life.
• Information Services Today: An Introduction
• Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Brief
• Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 5th Edition (Library and Information Science Text)
• Management Basics for Information Professionals, Third Edition
• Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 4th Edition (Library and Information Science Text)
• The Concise AACR2
• Steps to Writing Well with Additional Readings (Wyrick's Steps to Writing Well Series)
• Organizing Knowledge: An Introduction to Managing Access to Information
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory