BizStore » Books » New Perspectives on Computer Concepts 2016, Comprehensive - Standalone book
Feature: Good Condition. No Highlight. No page damage.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cengage Learning
Manufacturer: Cengage Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 880
Publication Date: 2015-06-22
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Studio: Cengage Learning
• Good Condition. No Highlight. No page damage.
NOTE: The book is standalone book and will not include access code.
Give your students the full understanding of today's digital world that they need with the cohesive framework and logical organization found only in NEW PERSPECTIVES ON COMPUTER CONCEPTS 2016, COMPREHENSIVE. Newly revised and reorganized, this dynamic book by leading technology author June Parsons provides the latest updates on emerging technology with engaging learning features, informative visuals and hands-on activities proven to increase learning effectiveness. A new introduction highlights today's digital evolution, while new coverage of social media and online security examines concepts behind the trends. Your students explore the underlying principles supporting and to reflect the wide scope of digital devices in use today, with the book's enhanced focus on the connectivity that pervades modern life.
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Brief
• Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach
• Information Services Today: An Introduction
• Precalculus, 9th Edition
• Illustrated Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory
• A Writer's Reference with Writing About Literature with 2016 MLA Update
• Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 5th Edition (Library and Information Science Text)
• American Politics Today (AP Fifth Edition)
• Othello (Cambridge School Shakespeare)
• Steps to Writing Well with Additional Readings (Wyrick’s Steps to Writing Well Series)