BizStore » Books » Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy (MindTap Course List)
Brand: Brooks / Cole
Feature: Like new! No markings or highlighting. This book was used as a rental textbook.
Format: Student Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cengage Learning
Manufacturer: Cengage Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 560
Publication Date: 2016-01-01
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Studio: Cengage Learning
• Like new! No markings or highlighting. This book was used as a rental textbook.
Incorporating the thinking, feeling, and behaving dimensions of human experience, the tenth edition of Corey's best-selling book helps students compare and contrast the therapeutic models expressed in counseling theories. Corey introduces students to the major theories (psychoanalytic, Adlerian, existential, person-centered, Gestalt, reality, behavior, cognitive-behavior, family systems, feminist, postmodern, and integrative approaches) and demonstrates how each theory can be applied to two cases ("Stan" and "Gwen"). With his trademark style, he shows students how to apply theories in practice, and helps them learn to integrate the theories into an individualized counseling style.
• Student Manual for Corey's Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy
• Learning the Art of Helping: Building Blocks and Techniques (6th Edition)
• Halbur: Deve Your Theo Orie Coun P_3 (3rd Edition) (Merrill Counseling (Paperback))
• Counseling the Culturally Diverse: Theory and Practice
• Psychotherapy for the Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse, Second Edition: A How-To Guide for Evidence-Based Practice
• Theory and Practice of Group Counseling (MindTap Course List)
• DVD: The Case of Stan and Lecturettes for Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 9th
• Intentional Interviewing and Counseling: Facilitating Client Development in a Multicultural Society (MindTap Course List)
• Gladding: Groups _c7 (7th Edition)
• Selecting Effective Treatments: A Comprehensive, Systematic Guide to Treating Mental Disorders