BizStore » Books » Microsoft Specialist Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 (Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices) (MindTap Course List)
BizStore » Book
Microsoft Specialist Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 (Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices) (MindTap Course List)
Feature: Brand New. Never been used.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cengage Learning
Manufacturer: Cengage Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 736
Publication Date: 2016-08-18
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Studio: Cengage Learning
• Brand New. Never been used.
Prepare for a career in network administration using Microsoft Windows 10 with the real-world examples and hands-on activities that reinforce key concepts in MICROSOFT SPECIALIST GUIDE TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10. This book also features troubleshooting tips for solutions to common problems that you will encounter in Windows 10 administration. This book's in-depth study focuses on all of the functions and features of installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 as a client operating system. Activities let you experience first-hand the processes involved in Windows 10 configuration and management. Review Questions reinforce concepts and help you prepare for the Microsoft certification exam. Case Projects offer a real-world perspective on the concepts introduced in each chapter, helping you prepare for even the most challenging situations that must be managed in a live networking environment.
• Network+ Guide to Networks (MindTap Course List)
• A+ Guide to IT Technical Support (Hardware and Software) (MindTap Course List)
• CompTIA Linux+ Guide to Linux Certification (MindTap Course List)
• Guide to UNIX Using Linux (Networking (Course Technology))
• Introduction to Networks v6 Companion Guide
• MCSA Guide to Installation, Storage, and Compute with Microsoft Windows Server2016, Exam 70-740 (Networking)
• A Guide to Computer User Support for Help Desk and Support Specialists
• CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals (with CertBlaster Printed Access Card) (MindTap Course List)
• A+ Guide to Managing & Maintaining Your PC
• CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals