BizStore » Books » Breastfeeding Management for the Clinician: Using the Evidence
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Manufacturer: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 700
Publication Date: 2016-06-21
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Studio: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Awarded Third Place in the 2016 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Maternal-Child Health Category!
Breastfeeding Management for the Clinician: Using the Evidence, Fourth Edition is an essential and practical reference guide for clinicians. Using a research-based approach, it includes literature reviews while covering incidence, etiology, risk factors, prevention, prognosis and implications, interventions, expected outcomes, care plans, and clinical algorithms. With a focus on the practical application of evidence-based knowledge, this reference offers a problem-solving approach to help busy clinicians integrate the latest research into everyday clinical practice.
Completely updated and revised, the Fourth Edition includes a new discussion of the vitally important newborn gut microbiome. In addition, it features new and more effective techniques for addressing breastfeeding barriers, new research, and the latest guidelines.
• Case Studies in Breastfeeding: Problem-Solving Skills and Strategies
• Counseling the Nursing Mother: A Lactation Consultant’s Guide
• Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, Enhanced Fifth Edition
• The Breastfeeding Atlas
• Medications and Mothers' Milk 2017
• Comprehensive Lactation Consultant Exam Review
• Hale's Medications & Mothers' Milk 2019
• Core Curriculum for Interdisciplinary Lactation Care
• Supporting Sucking Skills in Breastfeeding Infants
• Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession