BizStore » Books » Introduction to Research and Medical Literature for Health Professionals
Feature: Includes access code!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Manufacturer: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 248
Publication Date: 2015-01-20
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Studio: Jones & Bartlett Learning
• Includes access code!
Introduction to Research and Medical Literature for Health Professionals, Fourth Edition is included in the 2015 edition of the essential collection of Doody's Core Titles.
Introduction to Research and Medical Literature for Health Professionals, Fourth Edition is an essential resource to help students, faculty, and practitioners understand the research process, interpret data, comprehend results, and incorporate findings into practice. From choosing a research project and developing the research process design, to systematically gathering information, analyzing, interpreting data, differentiating among conflicting results, and finally understanding the overall evaluation, Introduction to Research and Medical Literature for Health Professionals, Fourth Edition will help students and practitioners develop research skills to acquire and contribute knowledge that benefits their patients.
NEW TO THE FOURTH EDITION
NEW Chapter: Statistics in Health Care
NEW Chapter: Systematic Reviews
Heavily revised chapter on the regulatory protection of human subjects, providing readers with a comprehensive look at the workings of the institutional review board
Completely rewritten chapter on qualitative research
Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter, presenting the chapter's desired outcomes to the reader
Instructor Resources: Instructor's Manual, Slides in PowerPoint format, Test Bank
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
• Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications
• Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice
• Gerontology for the Health Care Professional
• Documenting Occupational Therapy Practice (3rd Edition)
• Behavioral Medicine A Guide for Clinical Practice 4/E
• Essential Clinical Procedures: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
• Evidence Based Practice for Health Professionals
• Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics
• Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals
• Beckmann and Ling's Obstetrics and Gynecology