BizStore » Books » Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program that Works
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: St. Martin's Griffin
Manufacturer: St. Martin's Griffin
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 2012-08-07
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Release Date: 2012-08-07
Studio: St. Martin's Griffin
First published in 1995, Intuitive Eating has become the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. We've all been there―angry with ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet. But the problem is not us; it's that dieting, with its emphasis on rules and regulations, has stopped us from listening to our bodies. Written by two prominent nutritionists, Intuitive Eating will teach you:
• How to reject diet mentality forever
• How our three Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
• How to find satisfaction in your eating
• How to feel your feelings without using food
• How to honor hunger and feel fullness
• How to follow the ten principles of "Intuitive Eating",
• How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
• How to raise an "intuitive eater"–NEW!
• The incredible science behind intuitive eating–NEW!
This revised edition includes updates and expansions throughout, as well as two brand new chapters that will help readers integrate intuitive eating even more fully into their daily lives.
• The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
• Health At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight
• Body Kindness: Transform Your Health from the Inside Out--and Never Say Diet Again
• Body Respect: What Conventional Health Books Get Wrong, Leave Out, and Just Plain Fail to Understand about Weight
• Life Without Ed: How One Woman Declared Independence from Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too
• Never Binge Again(tm): Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person. Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Stick to the Food Plan of Your Choice!
• Break Up With Your Diet! A 21-Day Workbook & Journal for Intuitive Eating
• The Binge Code: 7 Unconventional Keys to End Binge Eating & Lose Excess Weight
• 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder: Effective Strategies from Therapeutic Practice and Personal Experience (8 Keys to Mental Health)
• Breaking Free from Emotional Eating