BizStore » Books » Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 464
Publication Date: 2018-05-22
Publisher: For Dummies
Release Date: 2018-05-22
Studio: For Dummies
The #1 source for Windows 10 help
Millions of Windows users have turned to Windows For Dummies for quick, friendly, and easy-to-understand help with their computers. Windows 10 For Dummies, 3rd Edition continues this tradition as it helps you navigate the twists and turns of Windows. Start at the beginning to discover the basics of the Windows interface or flip to later chapters to help you work with Windows apps, connect to the Internet, or customize your privacy settings.
Updated to cover the latest changes to Windows 10, this revised edition is ideal for first-time Windows users who need a guide to their operating system as well as experienced users who need a road map to the latest features. Inside, the book quickly and easily shows you how to do everything from establishing a user account, to corralling your photos, to setting up a printer, to using Windows on a tablet—and everything in between.
If you use Windows 10, you’ll want to keep this updated edition of the trusty companion nearby as you make your way around the new OS.
• Windows 10: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
• Office 2016 All-In-One For Dummies
• Office 2019 All-in-One For Dummies (Office All-in-one for Dummies)
• Office 365 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
• Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies
• Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 Anniversary Update
• Windows 10 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated) Updated Summer 2018
• Windows 10: 2018 User Manual to Learn Everything You Need to Know About Windows 10 (2018 updated MS Windows 10 user guides with tips and tricks) (Volume 1)
• Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies
• Windows 10 Made Easy: Take Control of Your PC (Computers Made Easy)