BizStore » Books » Facebook For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2018-03-27
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
Take control of your Facebook profile
When you join Facebook, you're joining a community with over two billion people spread around the globe. It helps to have the insight on not only how to set up your profile and add content, but also how to make sure you control who sees—and doesn't see—your posts. Facebook For Dummies provides the trusted guidance you need to set up a profile, add content, and apply the many tools Facebook provides to give you control of your content.
Primarily known as a way for individuals to share information, photos and videos, and calendar invitations, Facebook has gained prominence as a means to spread news, market products, and serve as a business platform. Whatever you’re looking to use it for, this book shows you how to use all the features available to make it a more satisfying experience.
Get ready to have a whole lot of fun on the largest social network in the world.
• Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• Facebook Marketing For Dummies
• Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies Series)
• Instagram For Business For Dummies
• My Facebook for Seniors (3rd Edition)
• Twitter In 30 Minutes (3rd Edition): How to connect with interesting people, write great tweets, and find information that's relevant to you
• Facebook Marketing for Small Business: Easy Strategies to Engage Your Facebook Community
• Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
• LinkedIn For Dummies
• Everything You Need to Know about Social Media: Without Having to Call A Kid